Position Overview: InteliSpark is looking for Associate Proposal Development Consultants. This is a great alternative for scientists interested in non‐laboratory careers in science. Associate Proposal Development Consultants work with Senior Team Members conceptualize and develop high-quality scientific research proposals for NIH, NSF, DOD, NASA, DoE, and other Federal funding agencies to support our clients.
Associate Proposal Development Consultants are responsible for the highest quality written scientific research proposals. The work includes conducting literature reviews, developing research strategy recommendations for clients, writing/developing/editing research proposals. Ideal candidates will have scientifically eclectic interests and the ability to quickly pick‐up concepts outside of their immediate field of science. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow into the Proposal Development Consultant role that serves as a project lead on proposal projects.
Qualifications: Applicants must meet the following specifications:
– M.S. or Ph.D. in a STEM field
– Experience with scientific writing
– Outstanding writing skills (with respect to quality and productivity)
– Outstanding time management skills
– Ability to rapidly comprehend new scientific concepts and fields
– Ability to work independently in a dynamic, growing entrepreneurial environment
– Interested in start‐up ecosystems and advancing innovative technologies to commercialization
– Ability to work well independently and in teams
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
Interested Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Kirk Macolini -at email@example.com
InteliSpark (www.InteliSpark.com) is an Ithaca, NY based, hands‐on business development consulting firm specializing in securing non‐dilutive federal R&D funding for start‐ups. We specialize in securing non-dilutive funding for start‐ups through the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), and other government research funding programs. We work with start‐ups, universities, venture capital firms and economic development programs to match small innovative companies and technologies with funding opportunities. Using our proven track record of creating winning SBIR/STTR proposals, we turn those opportunities into realities.